A new and exciting job opportunity has become available for an experienced Technical Engineer to come and join the dynamic Technical Team at the Engineering Technology Group. This opportunity will provide you with a wide variety of career-aiding experiences and advances. You will be working with prestigious global brands supplied into the UK and Ireland manufacturing sectors.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- pre-sale planning & feasibility studies
- Recommending manufacturing concepts and processes.
- generating engineering proposals and presentations.
- servicing customers with phone and onsite support.
- Programming of parts for customers and showroom demonstrations.
- Debugging and setup of complete machine tool systems.
- Technical write-ups of projects and processes.
- Provide turnkey solutions and manage tasks to a specific timeline in order to meet delivery dates.
This position requires travel throughout the UK with overnight stays as required. There may also be other travel opportunities as the job dictates.
ETG are a forward-thinking company with a competitive machine portfolio and customer base which will be sure to motivate and challenge the successful candidate.
At a Glance
Monday – Friday
Full-time - permanent
- The ability to work independently and as a team player, have excellent customer service, and effective communication skills.
- Strong background of Fanuc multi-channel turning (multitasking experience advantageous).
- Experience with automation would also be advantageous.
- The ability to read complex engineering drawings with strong GD&T knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years working with CNC machines.
- Solid working knowledge of CAD/CAM software is needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare/Life Cover
- 26 days holiday per annum
- Company car