Regional Sales Manager
The Engineering Technology Group (ETG) are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Regional Sales Manager to assist with our range of milling, turning, EDM and laser cutting machines.
This exciting opportunity will provide you with a wide variety of career-aiding experiences and advances. You will be working with prestigious global brands supplied into the UK and Ireland manufacturing sectors.
ETG are a forward-thinking company with a competitive machine portfolio and customer base which will be sure to motivate and challenge the successful candidate.
At a Glance
Monday – Friday
Full-time - permanent
- Maintain & develop relationships with existing customers
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Analyse the territory and markets potential
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery & specifications with client companies
- Gather market & customer information, providing feedback on future buying trends
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Contribute and achieve sales targets and KPI’s as set by the Sales Director
- Represent ETG at exhibitions, events & meetings both nationally & internationally as required
- Look into product development opportunities & promotions
- Liaise with the applications team re. Progress of existing orders and proposals
- Maintain and enhance the customer relationship management (CRM) database
- Report on activity of sales leads, potential new business, orders, sales and forecasting
- Look into identifying new markets, products and business opportunities
- Record all sales data and information
- Create new business leads and organise follow up activities
- Be professional in all undertakings
- Attend all sales meetings
- Attend training courses as requested
- Provide solutions for existing and new customers, using your problem-solving skills to identify needs and formulate technical solutions.
- Support the Sales Director in negotiations, ensuring that both the Operational needs and costs are met and that the customer needs and expectations are supported.
- Provide input to commercial strategy programmes and innovative solutions, as well as budget planning in support of relevant projects.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work on own initiative.
- High level of organisational skills and aptitude to customer care keeping customers always informed.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written mediums.
- To demonstrate respect for others and to be diplomatic when dealing with customers.
- Ability to adapt your communication style to different situations/audiences.
- To actively listen to people, focusing on what is being said to establish needs.
- Strong CNC machining / engineering background
- Full Driving Licence
If you think you have what it takes, fill in your details below and we will be in touch.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare/Life Cover
- 26 days holiday per annum
- Company Car