Are you a CNC Machinist looking for the next Step in your Career?
This exciting opportunity will provide you with a wide variety of career aiding experiences and advances. You will be working with prestigious global brands supplied into the UK and Ireland manufacturing sector.
This position requires travel throughout the UK with overnight stays as required. There may also be other travel opportunities as the job dictates.
ETG are a forward-thinking company with a competitive machine portfolio and customer base which will be sure to motivate and challenge the successful candidate.
At a Glance
Monday – Friday
Full-time - permanent
Once fully up to speed your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- pre-sale planning & feasibility studies
- Recommending manufacturing concepts and processes.
- generating engineering proposals and presentations.
- servicing customers with phone and onsite support.
- Programming of parts for customers and showroom demonstrations.
- Debugging and setup of complete machine tool systems.
- Technical write ups of projects and processes.
- Provide turnkey solutions and manage tasks to a specific timeline in order to meet delivery dates.
- Be Apprentice trained and currently working on the shop floor as a CNC Machine/Programmer or Operator or similar background
- Knowledge of Cutting Tool and Machining Processes
- The ability to work independently and as a team player.
- The ability to read complex engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM software would be an advantage.
- Good organisation skills and a positive attitude
- Full Driving Licence
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare/Life Cover
- 26 days holiday per annum
- Company car