Technical Applications Manager HK3D
At a Glance
Monday – Friday
Full-time - permanent
HK3D is a division within HK Holdings, a subsidiary of The Engineering Technology Group. With well-known brands including 3D Systems and Markforged, we are a market-leading 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing organisation working with clients in Aerospace, Automotive, Medical and more.
There are two key criteria for this position, extensive experience with 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing and having leadership or management experience.
As Technical Applications Manager your responsibility will be to ensure there is a good technical support team in place to underpin the growth coming through the business, you will be responsible for the direct management of this team and their activities.
Some of the key functions you and your department will be responsible for –
- Working closely with our Sales team and potential customers to assess technical requirements
- Overseeing and reviewing part processing and cycle time estimates on customer opportunities
- Project management of existing contracts to extract maximum efficiency and benefits from Products
- Developing and managing custom demonstrations at our facilities
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of our principal’s technology and distributing the information internally
We offer a good benefits package as well as the opportunity to work with some fantastic clients within 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing, remuneration will be dependent on experience. If you think you have what it takes, fill in your details below and we will be in touch.