This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting machine tool distribution company based in Wellesbourne, Warwickshire. ETG represent a number of world-leading machine tool brands in the UK. Due to strong growth in the spares department, we are looking to recruit an intelligent individual who will add to the talented team at ETG. You will be exposed to fascinating cutting-edge technology daily.
If you have never worked with machine tools before, you will find that a lot of the machine terminology is like another language. Therefore, we are looking for someone who wants to get stuck into learning and understanding the basics of this technology. Experience in a similar sales/co-ordinator role is preferable.
Main duties and role responsibilities:
- Taking enquiries for machine parts via email and telephone.
- Liaising with suppliers to arrange quotes.
- Using Sage 200 for quotes, orders, stock checks and other tasks.
- Familiarisation of machine parts lists to identify correct parts for quoting.
- Calling customers to follow up quotes to maximise revenue and make future improvements.
- Working internally with engineers to solve problems as well as colleagues from all areas of the business.
- Prompt, professional response when communicating with customers.
At a Glance
£25K-27K (depending on experience).
Monday to Thursday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm, Friday – 8.30 am – 3.00 pm
Full-time - permanent
- Ability to be organised and carry out required tasks promptly and efficiently.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience using Sage is preferable, but not essential.
- A positive, can-do attitude to tackle problems in a fast-moving industry.
- Confident telephone manner.
- PC literate
- A team player, but also able to solve problems independently
- Demonstrate clear, concise communication skills at all levels.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare/Life Cover
- 26 days holiday per annum