Internal Operations Support
The role has become available due to a review of the requirements within the Service Team. The successful applicant will be required to co-ordinate and schedule the Technical Support Engineers, deliver first-class customer care and positively represent the ETG brand at all times.
Main duties and role responsibilities:
- Prompt, professional response when communicating with customers.
- Efficient scheduling of engineers according to their skill set, geographical location and availability.
- Maintain dialogue with engineers at all times.
- Full working knowledge of the internal service portal.
- Record purchase and sales orders on Sage 200 as required.
- Develop and maintain business rapport with customers.
- Strong working knowledge of parts to ensure correct delivery to site.
- Respond effectively and accurately when calculating pricing for customers.
- Ability to troubleshoot and report issues to the Operations Manager as they occur.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
At a Glance
Monday – Friday
Full-time - permanent
- Ability to set targets and prioritise own workload.
- Work on own initiative and multitask when required.
- Ability to demonstrate the effective interpretation of customer requirements.
- A team player with the ability to work on own initiative and problem solve.
- Demonstrate clear, concise communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to address concerns and overcome objections.
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills.
- PC literate.
- Basic knowledge of milling, turning, electrical and mechanical requirements.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare/Life Cover
- 26 days holiday per annum