Apprentice Digital Marketer
As a Digital Marketer Apprentice, you will be responsible for the growth and consistency of social media platforms, increasing branding awareness and enhancing our overall marketing strategy. Day to day duties include posting content frequently and consistently, to ensure our followers are well engaged and new business opportunities are generated. Support the team with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns. You will play an active part in the maintenance of on-site systems and provide employees with Front Line support for localised issues.
Previous work experience within the marketing industry is an advantage but not essential, but use of the social channels and some working knowledge of marketing principles is a necessity. You will work closely with the wider team to ensure everyone is kept up to date on what is being posted and how the channels you are managing are growing.
At a Glance
Monday to Friday
Digital Marketer (Level 3)
- To assist colleagues in delivering digital marketing plans and activity for projects and campaigns
- Support the local IT Manager with Front Line support for all IT and associated equipment.
- To support the team with projects
- Website and CRM content maintenance
- Using social media channels and newsletters, websites and Search Engine Optimisation
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Liaise with other members of the team to work on marketing strategies
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Content creation (infographics, blog posts, guest blogging)
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Analytics – analyse and report data from a variety of sources
- Follow up and analysis of campaign results
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Good work ethic
- Punctual and Reliable
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths – if required
- Dot Native Qualification
This role will enable you to achieve a Level 3 Apprenticeship within Digital Marketing. There may also be an option for further training or full-time employment for the right candidate.