CNC Machine Servicing & Maintenance
A selection of customer support services
Here you will find a range of comprehensive CNC machine servicing & maintenance options to suit your manufacturing environment, backed by highly skilled and experienced experts including 20 factory trained CNC machine service engineers. Our aim is to create partnerships providing levels of service and support beyond the expectations of our customers to support their competitiveness in global markets’.
The service and technical support division delivers first-class support for all the machine brands offered by ETG.
- Breakdown support (a 24-hour response)
- Machine health checks
- Telephone support
- Customer feedback / continuous improvement
Preventative Maintenance Agreements (PMA)
“Prevention is better than cure” goes the old saying and that is certainly true if you suffer from downtime or lost production due to lack of machine maintenance. Sign up to an ETG PMA agreement and you benefit from:
- Standard routine service
- Tailored to meet your needs
- Spares can be included in the service
- Cost can be spread of 12 months by direct debit
- Only 2 weeks notice required to plan the servicing
Service Package Agreement (SPA)
The cost-effective way of spreading a contracted programme of ETG experts time across a 12 month period. With the comprehensive SPA package, you tailor our time to suit your needs. This is a pre-ordered package of hours to cover a 12-month period. Only one PO required for the whole year.
- Invoiced monthly
- Hours can be used for a breakdown, CNC machine service and technical support
- Cost is spread annually
- Discounts on spare parts
- Unused hours roll over into the next year
- Extra hour top-ups available
- Priority call out for contract customers